Posted by A on 05:40 8 comments
Yummy: Fast berry ice cream


INGREDIENTS

  • 125ml double cream
  • 350g frozen mixed fruits of the forest berries
  • 4 tbsp caster sugar
  • Crisp biscuits, such as cigarettes russes, to serve

Method

  1. Put the cream in a medium bowl and whip using an electric mixer until soft peaks form, then set aside. Put the berries and caster sugar in a food processor and blend for 1–2 minutes until the mixture looks like large crystals. Stop and scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl as necessary.
  2. Add the cream and blend for a further 2 minutes until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl halfway through. Immediately spoon the ice cream into four bowls or glasses and serve with crisp biscuits.
Categories:

8 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Oven Repair Dacor, Wolf, Dcsc, Viking, Nxr, Bosch, Ge, Miele in Santa Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Commercial Appliance Repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work FREEZER REPAIR in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. sears appliance repair in point loma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks SubZero, Viking Refrigerator Repair in Pasadena

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. refrigerator repair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post. I really appreciate you quality work. Keep going.best ice cream makers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-39986815-1